Accurate calculation of indicators and bans in the binance API group in Telegram for this question

Good day! Please advise I need to calculate RSI, ADX, D+ and D- with 14 periods, using talib in python for this. How many price values should be passed to talib so that the most accurate values are shown? Also, a similar question is interesting for EMA with periods of 9 and 21 and MACD with short period of 12, long period of 24 and signal period of 9. And what is better to use for these methods: close price or ohlc4 price? The period is minute. I just have a huge database with a minute period for all currencies that are on Binance, and need to calculate these indicators every minute for all currencies at once, and if I transfer all values from the database, it takes a long time (more than 10 seconds already). My question: how many maximum price values should be transferred to talib for the most accurate calculation of these indicators?

And I also wonder why the robot in the Telegram group “Binance API (English only)” banned me(and delete from group) for this question and deleted my message???

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I from Ukraine❤️

Well when you calculate indicators, you usually provide a window. Let’s say you want to calculate 14 RSI, you want to push 14 as window. It depends on your strategy.