Account creation date

I need to know when the account was created to bring all deposits and withdrawals since this date.

For example: If the account was created on 01/01/2020, I will make requests in periods of 90 days from this date to the current moment to sum up all deposits and withdrawals from the account.

Has the API been extended to find the account creation date?

Please contact binance CS to get your account creation time. You can also check your previous notification email from binance to get the creation time

I need this via API

GET /sapi/v1/accountSnapshot this endpoint to fetch account snapshot can be as a workaround.

Thank you.

But this endpoint does not have this information.
It also doesn’t have the updated information for the current day.

I will have to make several requests since the founding of Binance in 2017 to ensure that I get all deposit and withdrawal data from the account / wallet.

There would have to be a simpler method, as shown on the Binance App Deposits and Withdrawals screen, without a date filter, it always brings everything and with infinite scrolling through a “limit” parameter for the amount of records.

Hi there,

I’m a Rotki app team member and I’m figuring out how to get the account withdraws/deposits history.
Given the fact the deposits/withdraws endpoint requires a 90 days time range, I was wondering if there was a better way than requesting since account creation to now. Besides, I can’t find how to get the account creation timestamp via the API. @shotdesign any progress/news about the matter?

Cheers

No!

I talked to Binance technical support and unfortunately this is the only way.
There is also no date for creating the account for consultation.

What I did, unfortunately:
Several calls to this endpoint, with periods of 3 months, since the Binance was launched in 2017.

Let’s say we have more than 1000 withdraws/deposits in a 90 day period. We need to use offset to get the rest of the results. Is that correct?