About Futures Trading Quantitative Rules.

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m facing an issue while trying to push 1000 open orders. Starting from around the 500th order, I encounter an error message that reads as follows:

-4400: Futures Trading Quantitative Rules violated, only reduceOnly orders are allowed. Please try again later.

I came across this document: link to the document, and after reading it, I believe the ability to push orders depends on the type of account (mine is a normal account) and the number of symbols pushed within a 10-minute window. This, in turn, affects the total number of open orders I can push. However, I’m unsure about the calculation process.

Is there an easier way to understand how this calculation works? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advanced !

Hi @Mr_Engineer, in the link you’ve shared, the concerning sections for you are:

1. Definitions → Calculation column

2. Recording and Ban Thresholds → Regular User, VIP 1 to 3 → Ban Threshold column.

You can see how the calculations are done in the Calculation column and and the limits for a Regular User in Ban Threshold column.

1 Like