"-2010 Account has insufficient balance for requested action." but i have funds

I have an error -2010 “Account has insufficient balance for requested action.”.

Since the error was repeated before.
I decided before generating the order to make an /api/v3/ account and check the balance. It has a positive balance in the SC coin.
But when generating the order it returns “-2010 Account has insufficient balance for requested action.”

First Request:
url: https://api.binance.com/api/v3/account
params: {‘timeout’: 10, ‘params’: ‘timestamp = 1636408234620 & signature = XXXX’}

Responce:
{
‘makerCommission’: 10,
‘takerCommission’: 10,
‘buyerCommission’: 0,
‘sellerCommission’: 0,
‘canTrade’: True,
‘canWithdraw’: True,
‘canDeposit’: True,
‘updateTime’: 1636408234687,
‘accountType’: ‘SPOT’,
‘balances’: [

{‘asset’: ‘SC’, ‘free’: ‘4218.00000000’, ‘locked’: ‘0.00000000’},
{‘asset’: ‘BNB’, ‘free’: ‘0.00326809’, ‘locked’: ‘0.00000000’},

], ‘permissions’: [‘SPOT’]}

Second Request:
url: https://api.binance.com/api/v3/order
params: {‘data’: [(‘newOrderRespType’, ‘FULL’), (‘quoteOrderQty’, 4218.0), (‘side’, ‘SELL’), (‘symbol’, ‘SCUSDT’), (‘timestamp’ , 1636408235020), (‘type’, ‘MARKET’), (‘signature’, ‘XXXXX’)], ‘timeout’: 10}

Responce:
(‘ERROR.orderManager.makeOrder - APIError (code = -2010): Account has insufficient balance for requested action.’,)

Someone could help me ?

related:
A- In Account has insufficient balance for requested action - #6 by Heishiro_Mitsurugi they give as a solution
1 - Calculate how much balance you really have after paying the fees by looking into the fills array (executed - commission), or query your SPOT wallet for your balance after buying or before selling.
// I need to buy the amount as close as possible
2 - Have BNB on your SPOT wallet to pay for the transaction fees. You pay smaller fees and also you always get the same balance of the bought coin as the executed qty.
// The BNB balance is positive and sufficient for a portion

You are using quoteOrderQty which means that you are selling 4218 USDT worth of SC and not 4218 of SC. Check this parameter and submit your order again.