Withdrawal history end point not wok

Hi,
My withdrawal history end point (wapi/v3/withdrawHistory.html) used to work well, but now don’t work. This end point not return any information. Neither error nor data. What’s problem? Is this end point obsolete?

We haven’t had issues with that endpoint. Not having any information returned sounds strange, are you using a 3rd party code? Maybe you can retry with our postman (https://github.com/binance-exchange/binance-api-postman) to see the raw response.
If you still have issues, please share the full request url and response (omitting sensitive parts)

No, I’m not using a 3rd party code. I’m using my own code on PHP and this end point used to work well at last month, and I haven’t do any change on my code, but from March 8, 2021, the end point don’t send back any data to my code. This problem exist on deposit history end point too. (wapi/v3/depositHistory.html) :worried:

I can confirm that it is not working - I spend hours because I thought I am doing something wrong.
Glad to see that I am not the only one where this call is “broken”.

While searching I found this
Deposite for COINS

I was looking to see the fiat “coins” I put on binance.
Because I want to know how much gets into my binance account and how much the value is right now,…

I don`t know if the depositehistory API call is empty because it still is not tracking “EUR” fiat.

But @Mehdi_Ghassemi if you said the call was working before - @aisling you maybe should try to execute it for testing :wink: