To prevent abuse of Binance API, there is http request limit rule that every client need to follow. There are many details in the API document, here is just a summary of them.
If a client choose to ignore the limit and keep sending request to server over the limit, it will see status code of:
200 -> 429 -> 418 -> 403
- This is the success status code.
- Nothing is wrong, the client is doing good.
- This is a ERROR code from server
- The client should slow down
- This is a WARNING from server.
- The client should stop sending another request immediately.
- The response header has a
retry-aftervalue in second, telling how long the client has to rest.
- The error message also give the timestamp that client should wait until then.
- No one knows when the client will receive the further punishment.
- The client IP is blocked.
- No one knows when the IP will be removed out of the blacklist.
- No one can help to remove the IP out of the blacklist. The Customer Support is NOT helpful on this.
- Ban duration can be from 2 minutes to 3 days.
- Waiting is the only thing you can do at this stage.