Rest API trading is not enabled - Any status call/stream?

binance is currntly doing maintenance, and when trying to place an order via REST I get this error message: “Rest API trading is not enabled”.

So, is there any API call or statuspage-api call I can do to get notified about maintenance? And that REST API trading is disabled? I tried the exchange info call, but there “tradigisAllowed” is true for all pairs, so this is not the one I’m looking for.

Of course such status call/s are very important, otherwise bots will run inot these errors and may generate high losses.
So please add a status call that even works while everything is in maintenance. Also a WS stream messsage about upcoming maintenance and other status messages about the exchange are mandatory.

edit:
After the mainteance, there is a “30 minutes window to cancel orders”. So this is a “cancel_only” state. But the “status” in exchange info only can be one of “PRE_TRADING,TRADING,POST_TRADING,END_OF_DAY,HALT,AUCTION_MATCH,BREAK” , I see no “CANCEL_TRADING” here, so what will be the status during this period?

I don’t think CANCEL_TRADING is part of available status.

@dino I cant click “answer” under your comment, I hope this will be on the right position.

Yes, I already received from the support the answer, that currently binance indeed lacks this very important status in API, while the status itself exists (eg after maintenance).
Even Kraken, a exchange that lacks horribly behind with his REST API, now finally added this cancel_only status to their API.

So I think binance should also add it as soon as possible. Why? Because it is extremly important for arbitrage traders of every kind. When receiving an error message after placing an order, it is already too late, then I already made a loss. So without such a status, it is extremly dangerous to trade via API at binance.

I guess this is the call for the trading status ?

but I still don’t know how this “cancel_only” state is shown in API