Push an OrderUpdateEvent through the UserDataStream when activationPrice is hit for a trailing_stop_market order

Tks very much !

is that in my Brazilian Portuguese language, EXPIRED means something that didn’t perform and needs to be redone! It was of no use!

What about the CANCELED status, what does it mean in practice? a CANCELED TS order I mean

And please , it has an API that show me the LIQUIDATION PRICE for an ORDER ? I want close position before this event

An order with the CANCELED status means that the engine has removed your order. There are a number of reasons why the engine may cancel your order, however it is rare case. The most common reason for an order to have a CANCELED status is when the respective symbol is decommissioned from the exchange.

Ok ! Tks

And please , it has an API that show me the LIQUIDATION PRICE for an ORDER ? I want close position before this event

Liquidation is not directly related with an order, but with the entire futures account.

I suggest going over this article for more information regarding account Liquidation.

Tks once more !

I’m testing the behavior of trailing stop market in testnet futures UI interface.

I did 3 tests. I will describe each one separated

Test 1- I opened a TS market order - SHORT direction, without specifying the ACTIVATION PRICE.

ETHUSDT , yesterday 3 PM .

It is yet at OPEN ORDERS Up to now, almost 24 hours later.

It was placed with an ACTIVATION PRICE of >= $1,651.11.

It is in OPEN ORDERS as : Type : Trailing Stop / SIDE : OPEN SHORT Activation Price : $ 1,651.11 . Current Price: $1,724.88

Why not creat an ORDER and not is at POSITIONS ?

Not determine ACTIVATION PRICE may be a problem ? I already test putting AP and have same not good result

TEST 2 - I change the model and made :
A - create an MARKET ORDER - BTC , LONG . Made yesterday 15:30 PM

B - Create a TS market order without determine the ACTIVATION PRICE and direction SHORT ;

C- Create a STOP LOSS MARKET to protect if the prices goes OPOSIT of principal order

What is happening right now:

First the market order was posicioned imediately and at screen POSITIONS appear :

BTCUSDT 5x
Entry price : $19,235.70
Mark price: $20,984.54
PNL / ROE: + 33.06 / (+41.35%)

The Trailing stop is at OPEN ORDERS :

• type : trailing stop
  • side : open SHORT ( in opposition of LONG of principal order )
  • Activstion price : >= $19,181.18
  • reduce only = No

This mean that the principal order opened is working without protection of the TS ?

Why TS is not activate and EXPIRED status ?

THIS IS MY KEY QUESTION !! Because it put in check if TS works EVERY TIME or can fail and put in risk my positions !

Test 3 : I made the same process of test 2 and TRAILING STOP was activated and is EXPIRED

Same process and different performance of TS

This process of create several orders for same contract / pair can cause any problem ?

I’m sorry the long question

without specifying the ACTIVATION PRICE.

If activation price is not defined, the latest market price is set as the activation price.

It was placed with an ACTIVATION PRICE of >= $1,651.11.

The threshold direction of the activation price is determined by the position direction (LONG or SHORT) and the order side (BUY or SELL), Therefore I believe that the following example, Test 1, was a BUY order.

Please consider the order side also. The threshold direction of a BUY SHORT order is not the same as the threshold direction of a SELL SHORT order.

Thanks.

Do you know if there are APIs to obtain information about the ALREADY PLACED order?

Entry Price , PnL , ROE etc ?

I mean , Data After order left OPEN ORDERs situation and appear at POSITIONs

What are these APIs

Tks

The Query Order endpoint

https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/futures/en/#query-order-user_data