Order desapear from API

Hi,

In the last 2 days the GET /fapi/v1/order route is not working properly. I create an order LIMIT, but about 3 minutes later I can’t recover the order anymore (I receive “Order does not exists”), even the order is showing up in the Binance Futures web site.
If I go on the website and cancel the order manually I can get the order again by the API.

Steps to reproduce the error:
1 - create an order LIMIT by POST /fapi/v1/order
2 - Wait 3 or 4 minutes and try to recover the order using orderId or clientOrderId by GET /fapi/v1/order.

It’s very strange because I can recover the order immediately after the creation of the order.
If I try to get all orders using GET /fapi/v1/orders the order I’ve recentelly created doesn’t apear in the list.

The endpoint to fetch order details may has delay, please check here for detail.

This is not the solution and addressing the issue…
You have just told that this is the back of the problem… But the problem is literally there…
I have tried many times creating orders with unique id and then retrieving them after 5 mins, 10 mins ,and even after hours… Still it popped out the error that order doesn’t exist…
How are we supposed to place next order when we cant even know what is the status of our previous order and if it got filled then by how much qty…??
You (Dino) told that better to use websocket where all changes are pushed immediately, but there also how can we traders retrieve the order, which was sent before 5 other orders…
Don’t you think that this issue is genuine and require immediate attention to solve as binance is the number 1 exchange in the world.
Also, not only specifc order endpoint is not working properly but even when requesting all history orders, they are also not showing our all the orders…

1 Like