New Convert API error

Hi there,

I’ve start using the new history retrieval API for Convert added on 2021-11-30 (/sapi/v1/convert/tradeFlow). However, i’m getting an error “{“code”:-9000,“msg”:“illegal param”}”. The only parameters i’m using are startTime and endTime, so I don’t believe they are the problem. My startTime and endTime is 1615507200000 1618009200000 respectively, and these are between the 30 day window that the API allows. I know i have some conversions on my account between these dates. The strange thing is when I choose a date outside of this range, this error does not occur and I get back a 200 response. My assumption is that this is an internal server error that is only occurring when processing data on the backend.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks

Same problem here in multiple accounts !!!

I checked out 3 different accounts from distinct users.

Intervals between 1612627844000 and 1612657849000 return error:
code => -9000
msg => illegal param

There is no pagination also. What is the difficult to add a simple and essential feature to the endpoint?

If people know how binance API is amauter and incomplete, no one would ever use this exchange.

I work with several exchanges API and Binance is the worst of all.

Also having problems here, seems like convert history isn’t even being displayed anymore I tested on multiple accounts list always returns as empty.

it looks fine for me with these paramters. Please let us know if you have further question.

thank you.

Hi again,

Thanks for your response

I just tried it using Postman too, to make sure I hadn’t made any mistakes in my code, and received that same error unfortunately:

If i set the end date to 1617231600000 (1 day before), then it works fine:

I have a conversion on my Binance account on 2021-04-02, and the timestamp does not work when I set it to cover this date. If it is before, it works correctly, however. This is why i believe that it is an internal error in Binance, as it seems to only occur when there is data within the date ranges

Thanks again

1 Like

Hi @JacobShirley95, thanks for the screenshots, this might be an account specific issue, since we’re not able to reproduce on our accounts.
However, unfortunately we don’t have access to account data here to further troubleshoot this, would you ming redirecting to customer support, please? They’ll be able to request your account ID and explore more with the tech team. You can share this post link with them.

Hi @dino

I’m checking the issue with your parameters, same values than you, and I get this error:

(Btw, i’m using the postman collection provided by binance, all other endpoints examples works fine)
Can you please help me to understand what’s the issue then?

Tried another 10 different users today and all of them got errors between random intervals

Yes, it’s a bug on binance side! There is no problem with any user’s account.

1 Like

Thanks @alpacazr, we’ll share the concern internally.

1 Like

Hi guys. I’m getting the same error when I set the timeframe using startTime and endTime to cover the date when one of my conversions actually took place. Strangely, the error seems to occur only to one conversion from April 2021 but another conversion from November 2021 is returned just fine.

1 Like

@wmajewski yes, I have the same finding.

The error occours when there is a conversion.

I tried different users and got error in random timeframes from february to july 2021.

In some cases the user has more than 50 conversions in a single month and the api only returns 20 registers.

Same problem here.

1 Like

No solution yet? A new endpoint that doesn’t work. Too bad!

This should be fixed now. Can you retest?

I have similar error but not the same error description.

First of all, documentation does not require a “Signature”, but I see examples from moderators here that they pass it, so I’m passing it anyways and I still get this error… any clue?

See separated thread for almost same issue:

Hi @Leonardo_Fucci , thanks for opening a new post, let’s continue the discussion there.