Need data that is specific for the isolated margin balance

My bot automatically transfers funds from spot to isolated margin balance. After the trade, I need to transfer funds from the isolated margin to spot balance.
After the trade, I get event outboundAccountPosition with data [asset = BTC, free = 00000005, locked = 0.00000000]
Problem: I try to transfer 00000005 BTC to spot balance, but I get the error Exceeding the maximum transferable limit.
I understand that I can call the rest method /sapi/v1/margin/maxTransferable, but this is very inconvenient, I have to call this method many times.
It may make sense to add information to the websocket with data specific for margin trading.

thank you for your feedback, will forward to team for review.

I spent almost a week, but I still couldn’t make my own isolated margin bot.
I do not understand what my balance is, how much I can withdraw to a spot account, how much I can open an order. The screenshot in the previous message shows that I have 0.0000005 BTC free, but due to the BNB loan, I cannot transfer these BTC to the spot. I have not found a way to get my real balance, which I can transfer and to which I can buy.
Using the rest method, I can find out how much my loan is, but then there will be a lot of requests to the api.
We really need balance data. Hopefully the team will do it, but for now I can not make my bot.

Sorry I don’t think we have plan for this in nearby future, however it’s recommend to call
/sapi/v1/margin/maxTransferable only when it’s necessary.

thanks.