Futures Quantitative Rules require revision

Unacceptable attitude from binance. The rule by itself is harmful for algo traders and the way it was announced- just few days in advance is simply disgusting.

12 Likes

It is impossible to trade through the trading bot and it became not interesting, considering that you have a very complex calculation algorithm. Please return the old rules! I do not want to go to another stock exchange, I would like to continue working with you, but with the new rules of 18.02.2022, I can not work as previously worked.

14 Likes

It seems that the new rules are aimed at combating algo traders, and not at improving trading conditions and preventing malicious trading actions in the futures market.

11 Likes

With these rules, algorithmic trading will simply die.

14 Likes

I had to turn off a huge number of bots and withdraw some of the money, simply because I can’t even figure out what the limits are because they are not in the API. At the same time, limits and bans work very strangely and not according to the formula, change the limits back and make normal data about them in the API!

12 Likes

My trading strategy involves trading on more than 60 trading pairs. With the new rules, trading 60 markets, I can’t place a single new order, and somehow adjust to the changing market?
Binance, seriously?
I’ve been testing your system for 4 days and still can’t predict a ban with 100% probability.
Do you think if the probability is <100%, is it possible to create a working ATS?

15 Likes

Торговать стало невозможно новые правила API загубили и другие похожие проекты по автоторговле. похоже переезжаем на другие биржи. :face_with_head_bandage: :rage: :rage:

13 Likes

таких жестких ограничений не было нигде за свой длинный опыт алго торговли. можно было просто отключить апи, оставить только торговлю на сайте. даже рукажопы из мб и мт с своими копейками сели в лужу. спасибо что дали вывести все деньги без проблем. до лучших времен.

10 Likes

With the new rules, it became impossible to trade futures with the bot. I had to reduce my trading volume by 5 times. Binance return everything as it was.

12 Likes

I don’t understand the purpose of new rules. Binance tries to reduce liquidity volumes? On today’s market? Or prepares us for something serious? Ok i withdraw 70% of my funds and stop autobots )

12 Likes

Absolutely crazy new rules and noone can understand exactly how to set-up trading bot to avoid trading restrictions. Binance you gotta do something with this or traders will migrate to another exchange…

11 Likes

Из-за новых правил, которые плохо описаны, мой аккаунт вечно попадает в бан. из-за этого я думаю о переходе на другую биржу.

9 Likes

Due to new rules all of my trading bots got banned multiple times per day. It’s impossible to configure trading bots because there are now exact clear rules.

4 Likes

Слишком сильная регуляция, автоторговля дает хорошие объемы ликвидности, Вы хотите избавиться от манипуляторов рынка? Это точно не наших рук дело)

Binance! Вам нужно срочно убрать все ограничения по лимитам API.

basically exponential limits are working against all traders. either

1. use order update rather than order cancel
  2. fill/close positions quickly.