Filter failure: LOT_SIZE in case of Market sell order

Hellow binance developer,
I am getting error Filter failure: LOT_SIZE when creating sell order on market base. My order created successfully when I buy order. In this case I want to sell 42.1277695 qauntity of BNB on market base but I am getting LOT_SIZE error. Also my lost size filter is
{
“filterType”: “LOT_SIZE”,
“minQty”: “0.01000000”,
“maxQty”: “9000.00000000”,
“stepSize”: “0.01000000”
}, and
{
“filterType”: “MARKET_LOT_SIZE”,
“minQty”: “0.00000000”,
“maxQty”: “1000.00000000”,
“stepSize”: “0.00000000”
}, These two filters are fulfilling the condition.
My assets are:
{asset: ‘BNB’, free: ‘842.55539000’, locked: ‘0.00000000’}
{asset: ‘USDT’, free: ‘0.20136430’, locked: ‘0.00000000’}
and payload is
{“symbol”: BNBUSDT
“side”: “SELL”,
“type”: “market”,
“quantity”: 42.1277695}
Getting the same error for other symbols also. If some transactions for other symbol are successful then their status is expired.

Hello, when posting a market order, both “MARKET_LOT_SIZE” and “LOT_SIZE” needs to be passed, in this case the order didn’t pass “LOT_SIZE”, because “quantity”: 42.1277695 doesn’t follow the “stepSize”: “0.01000000”, hence the error message.

This was previously mentioned in: Which symbol filter is used with a Market order?.

@nauman306 I hope you don’t mind that I’ve removed your comment in Beginner's Guide to QuoteOrderQty Market Orders, since the question there didn’t seem to be related with ‘quoteOrderQty’,but instead it’s about the situation mentioned in this post.

Okay no problem
But please tell me when I want to sell BTCUSDT with base asset quantity 1BTC(not quoteOrderQty) if my USDT balance is zero(no issue) then why its verifying all filter like LOT_SIZE etc on ticker2 USDT but it should verify all filters on ticker1 because I am selling ticker1(base asset) and gaining USDT. Is there any way to solve this issue where in sell case It should verify all filters on ticker1. Or you can read my comment in Beginner’s guide.

If my transaction is successful when sell order then order status is expired.

Sorry, I’m getting a bit confused, can you post here the full request (omitting sensitive parts) and also the error message, please?
Trying to understand why you say the filters are being applied to USDT instead of BTC.

I want to sell BTCUSDT at market price with quantity 0.001BTC. Then all filter like LOT_SIZE and MARKET_LOT_SIZE are applying on ticker2(quote ticker) USDT if my USDT quantity is less than it gives me error of lot size but it should apply filter on BTC(base symbol) which I want to sell if quantity of BTC is less then it gives me error but its verifying on quote symbol(ticker2)USDT.
Please tell me solution where it should check ticker1 quantity either it is verifying all lot size and market lot size filter which I want to sell.