Binance Testnet environments

I registered an account but cant get the api keys for binance futures. There is no link as shown in the how-to to get the keys

Read from the top and it already demonstrated how to get api key/secret from testnet

Is it in the the wallet section that we can get api keys?

I have this error

Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Thu Feb 18 22:38:49 UTC 2021
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No message available

https://testnet.binancefuture.com/ is broken again

1 Like

hi, why does testnet.binancefuture.com API key keep saying I don’t have permission to create, order where do I see API key perimissions on this testnet site?

This is a KB page. Please open a separate topic for your particular problem and share the entire API request as well as the raw error msg

What happened with Future Testnet ? Price feed is broken .

I created a new account on testnet and got the API Key and secret. My GET requests work for SPOT APIs. However, my POST request fail with Invalid Signature message. Is there a reason?

This is a KB page. Please open a separate topic for your particular problem and share the entire API request as well as the raw error msg

Hi dino, will /sapi routes in spot testnet environment be supported?

2 Likes

I am new to the scene. I trying to get my test account balance but getting error message incorrect api. please see my code below? What is it i am doing wrong here?

const Binance = require(“node-binance-api”);

const binance = new Binance().options({

APIKEY : ‘’,

APISECRET : ',

useServerTime: true,

test:true

});

// const indicators = require("./indicators.js");

// const exchange = require("./exchange");

binance.balance((error, balances) => {

if ( error ) return console.error(error);

console.info(“balances()”, balances);

console.info("ETH balance: ", balances.ETH.available);

});

Error message is this :

body: ‘{“code”:-2015,“msg”:“Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action.”}’,
[Symbol(kCapture)]: false,
[Symbol(RequestTimeout)]: undefined

Thanks in advance

const Binance = require(“node-binance-api”);

const binance = new Binance().options({

APIKEY : ‘’,

APISECRET : ',

useServerTime: true,

test:true

urls: {

base: “https://testnet.binance.vision/api/”, // remove this to trade on mainnet

combineStream: ‘wss://testnet.binance.vision/stream?streams=’,

stream: ‘wss://testnet.binance.vision/ws/’

}
});
It seems the urls needed to be added in my options. It is not clear in the documentation. Hope it will help someone in the future.

3 Likes

The Binance Futures Testnet API seems to work differently than the Binance API and Binance SPOT Testnet API.

I have the same issue as everyone else here.

It’s fine for Binance API and Spot Testnet, but not for Futures Testnet. It’s always sending me the wrong API key/secret or IP doesn’t have permission.

4 Likes

Hello, anybody can tell me if Binance has an interface for Binance Spot testnet, please ? Thanks a lots

1 Like

Also testnet prices are very different from live.
You should learn how to design proper software by taking a look at platforms like MetaTrader and cTrader, they have only SSL Socket connection, hyper fast, consistent API and live prices are reflected on demo/test accounts

1 Like