Binance Testnet environments

Issue to login/register on testnet too.

Should be fixed now

Exacty half way done! Thank you very much to investiguate!
In fact,there is a no error to login but when arrived to Futures BNBUSD Chart, it isn’t logged in.

It appears as though you can create an account, but not properly logged in. It shows the chart, but user is logged out - even after login - so cannot get an API key.

I registered an account but cant get the api keys for binance futures. There is no link as shown in the how-to to get the keys

Read from the top and it already demonstrated how to get api key/secret from testnet

Is it in the the wallet section that we can get api keys?

I have this error

Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Thu Feb 18 22:38:49 UTC 2021
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No message available

https://testnet.binancefuture.com/ is broken again

1 Like

hi, why does testnet.binancefuture.com API key keep saying I don’t have permission to create, order where do I see API key perimissions on this testnet site?

This is a KB page. Please open a separate topic for your particular problem and share the entire API request as well as the raw error msg

What happened with Future Testnet ? Price feed is broken .

I created a new account on testnet and got the API Key and secret. My GET requests work for SPOT APIs. However, my POST request fail with Invalid Signature message. Is there a reason?

This is a KB page. Please open a separate topic for your particular problem and share the entire API request as well as the raw error msg

Hi dino, will /sapi routes in spot testnet environment be supported?

2 Likes

I am new to the scene. I trying to get my test account balance but getting error message incorrect api. please see my code below? What is it i am doing wrong here?

const Binance = require(“node-binance-api”);

const binance = new Binance().options({

APIKEY : ‘’,

APISECRET : ',

useServerTime: true,

test:true

});

// const indicators = require("./indicators.js");

// const exchange = require("./exchange");

binance.balance((error, balances) => {

if ( error ) return console.error(error);

console.info(“balances()”, balances);

console.info("ETH balance: ", balances.ETH.available);

});

Error message is this :

body: ‘{“code”:-2015,“msg”:“Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action.”}’,
[Symbol(kCapture)]: false,
[Symbol(RequestTimeout)]: undefined

Thanks in advance

const Binance = require(“node-binance-api”);

const binance = new Binance().options({

APIKEY : ‘’,

APISECRET : ',

useServerTime: true,

test:true

urls: {

base: “https://testnet.binance.vision/api/”, // remove this to trade on mainnet

combineStream: ‘wss://testnet.binance.vision/stream?streams=’,

stream: ‘wss://testnet.binance.vision/ws/’

}
});
It seems the urls needed to be added in my options. It is not clear in the documentation. Hope it will help someone in the future.

3 Likes

The Binance Futures Testnet API seems to work differently than the Binance API and Binance SPOT Testnet API.

I have the same issue as everyone else here.

It’s fine for Binance API and Spot Testnet, but not for Futures Testnet. It’s always sending me the wrong API key/secret or IP doesn’t have permission.

4 Likes

Hello, anybody can tell me if Binance has an interface for Binance Spot testnet, please ? Thanks a lots

2 Likes

Also testnet prices are very different from live.
You should learn how to design proper software by taking a look at platforms like MetaTrader and cTrader, they have only SSL Socket connection, hyper fast, consistent API and live prices are reflected on demo/test accounts

1 Like

Hello, im having a problem signup in https://testnet.binance.vision/
any solution?

Thanks